Open Source Software
Here is a partial listing of open source code that I've released. This includes only projects that have documentation and that I feel are in good enough shape for consumption by others.
- Tulip Indicators Technical analysis indicator functions (C)
- TinyExpr Math expression evaluation library (C)
- Genann Artificial neural networks library (C)
- Minctest Minimal unit testing library (C)
- FsGhost Command-line program for file change monitoring (C)
- PlusCallback Function/method callback library (C++)
F5Bot is a free service that will send you an email whenever your keyword is mentioned on Reddit, Hacker News, or Lobsters.
I'm the owner-operator of ATD Inc. We are a full service machine shop, and are capable of end-to-end product design. We can design your product including the hardware, housing, circuits, and software. We can also create the tools needed for manufacture, including stamping dies, injection molds, assembly fixtures, test fixtures, etc. If you think we could help you, please get in touch. You can find my contact information on the about page.
I'm the founder of Turnkey Telemetry Inc. If you need remote cellular monitoring of any physical assets or processes, I highly suggest you give us a try. I really think we have the best systems on the market today.
I've also been putting a lot of work into my open-source side project, Tulip Charts LLC. Our goal is to release a full-featured open-source stock charting desktop application.